Cash Management App for Corporate Clients
Global banking and financial services company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Germany
Banking, Financial Services
Business Analysis, IT-Consulting
Jochen Wurstbauer, Consulting & Projektmanagement
Dirk Plewnia, Director and Product Manager
The Cash Management app enables mobile access to account information and has been developed in parallel for the iOS and Android platform under the client’s Cross Channel Banking/Digital Strategy program. Using an agile project approach the entire functionality has been implemented based on user stories in just two sprints (total duration 8 weeks).
The application has been awarded with the "Technology Award - Best Mobile Treasury Solution" in 2015 by TMI.
Consulted and coached my client in being the Product Owner of this high-impact project in managing the product backlog and the creation of user stories. Defined web services for connecting the backend application to retrieve account data by applying my cross-functional expertise. Mediated between my client and an external agency for the approval of wireframes and the final app design.
Top Competences (maximum 6 mentions, out of 15 competences)
Efficient Project Management
Quality of Results
With a broad knowledge in corporate financial business and in underlying technologies, Jochen Wurstbauer provided important impulses in designing the product. His structured workflow and outstanding abilities to collaborate in distributed teams with a multitude of stakeholders did in fact allow such short time to market. Not to forget, he acted as a demanding but patient team mate, which helped to achieve a pleasant cooperation atmosphere.
The Cash Management app enables mobile access to account information and has been developed in parallel for the iOS and Android platform under the client’s Cross Channel Banking/Digital Strategy program.
Agile approach with iterative implementation based on user stories.
- Definition of epics, management of the product backlog
- Creation of user stories, non-functional requirements and other technical documentation required for the implementation
- Definition of web services to retrieve account details, balances and entries
- Briefing and acceptance of wireframes and designs provided by an external agency
- Definition of acceptance criteria, review of test cases, specifying test devices
- Participation in acceptance testing, support of the rollout process
- Creation of internal and external user documentation, preparation of app store properties for iTunes Connect and Google Play